Married for thirty four years with two children and two grandchildren. Favorite activities include spending time with wife, family activities, travel, church ministries, singing in choir, reading, and spending time with friends.
1976 Graduate of Southern Technical Institute with Bachelor of Architectural Engineering Technology Degree.
Four years experience as Design Engineer/ Estimator with large southeast precast concrete firm.
Seven years experience as Project Manager with two Atlanta general contractors.
Twenty four plus years experience as Project Manager / Senior Project Manager with Benise-Dowling and Associates.
Larger projects involved with at Benise-Dowling & Associates include:
- New Birth Missionary Baptist Church
- Stonecrest Mall
- Atlanta Federal Center (old Rich’s conversion)
- Federal Reserve Bank Atlanta
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- Atlanta Air Traffic Control Tower
- Emory Whitehead Research Center
- Robbins Air Force Base MCRC
- Cobb General Hospital
- Kennestone Hospital
- The View
- The Aberdeen.
If it is to be, it is up to me. (Truet Cathy)